How to Calculate the Cost of Custom-Made Garment
All of our custom-made garments on this website are shown with a 'Base Price' (BP), which includes embroidery of your club badge in one position and it also includes VAT (where applicable). Follow the easy steps in graphic below, as an example, to configure your chosen garment and to work out how much it will cost if you add more embroideries, sponsor prints, names/numbers, etc.
Customisation Charges – Embroidery.
- NO HIDDEN EXTRAS – Prices include 1-position embroidery of your club badge on all garments (BP)
- FREE Embroidery Jacquard/Disk origination
- Extra embroidery on chest, collar, sleeve, thigh or any other position add £2.50 per badge
- Extra embroidery on back, across shoulders (text only), add £2.50 per garment
- Extra embroidery on back or side of caps charged add £1.50 (text only), no set up charge
- Embroidered names/number/initials on breast, collar, sleeve, thigh add £1.50 per garment, no set up charge
- FREE Design and Artwork – we can re-produce your club/sponsor design from existing artwork, embroidered badge or even a rough drawing. We will convert this to digital format for embroidery onto garments and send you a sample for approval, FREE of course
Customisation Charges – Printing
- Tracksuit tops/Hoddies/Jackets printed on back with 1-colour print (text only) FREE of CHARGE
- FREE Print Set Up
- Printing on midriff or on back in full colour print add £2.50 per garment
- Name printed on back of shirts add £1.50 per garment
- Name & number printed on back add at £3.00 per garment